The Art and Rantings of a Middle Aged wanna be artist!!!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I lead a boring life

8/22/2007 I lead a boring life

It’s a Saturday. And like all other Saturdays, I can’t figure out with to do with myself. Same old question, “so what do want to do today?” asks Chris. And the answer is always “I don’t know”. Sometimes I ask her, and she say the same. There is stuff to be done, yet we can never decide what to do. Workout, go to the beach, crawl the malls. Chris isn’t the conventional girl. She’s not into the “foo-foo” girly-girly stuff, so she doesn’t like shopping to much. Me, I don’t really like shopping much either. Mainly because most of the time I don’t have money. I got this credit card recently that has a 20,000 dollar limit. And that’s like having a loaded gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home