The Art and Rantings of a Middle Aged wanna be artist!!!

Monday, September 24, 2007

The Big Crap Shoot!!!

A crap shoot. That what life is. I know God almighty gave us humans the gift of free will. We control our destiny by the choices we make. What we don't have control of when or where we are born. Some of us are born with a silver spoon in our mouths. And most of us aren't. There will always be rich and poor of the earth, yet sometimes it would be cool not to be poor. I live a fairly comfortable life I guess. At least I'm not homeless. Yet when I see the more privliged think or act like they are better than everyone else, that's when I get pissed. Or when you read about Celebrities in the new about what they're wearing, who they are dating, or how they are spending, who really give a fuck? Again, I'm getting off track. What I'm trying to say is we are not in control of the situation or enviroment we are born into. A lot of people take for granted that the stable families they are born into, and grumble and bitch about trivial shit like cell phones or the car they drive or the house they live in. And they are blind to most everyone unless they can use people for they're own personal gain.....typing this is making me pissed off and I forget what the damn point I was trying to get at. AAAUUUUGGHHHH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home